Committed to dental excellence
We help you improve your health, your appearance and boost your self confidence by using a wide variety of preventive , corrective and cosmetic dental procedures .
Root canal therapy, cosmetic dentistry, oral surgeries, prosthodontics, and implants are just some of the procedures performed by us to help restore, repair or maintain teeth and oral tissues that have been damaged or lost due to diseases or accidents.
These services can do much to make you feel better about yourself and your smile.
Master of Dentistry
Complete care on your schedule
Periodontal and oral treatments (surgeries):
- Diagnosis and treatment of gingival and periodontal diseases
- Periodontal resective and regenerative surgeries
- Cosmetic and plastic periodontal surgeries (such as correction of smile line, soft tissue gingival graft, etc.)
- Removal or exposure of impacted teeth
- Advanced implant surgeries (socket preservation. Fresh socket or immediate implantation, bone grafting and bone corrective surgeries, open and closed sinus lifting)
Orthodontic treatments or braces:
- There are different methods for teeth straightening like removable appliances' functional appliances, metal braces, porcelain braces, invisalign*, etc.
- We also offer you all other dental procedures such as teeth whitening, full porcelain crowns, immediate dentures, immediate implants, valplast flexible dentures, veneers, natural white colored fillings with fiber posts, digital intra oral and extra oral X-rays, and free consultation.
In this office we offer you all these methods for treat crowding or crooked teeth, spacing teeth, open bite, deep bite, under bite, etc.*Invasilign aligners are an invisible option to metal braces that are suitable for adults and teens.
Pediatric dentistry or children's dentistry:
- First year infant visit and parent education
- Behavior management to overcome dental fear and anxiety
- Preventive dentistry (dental cleaning and hygiene instructions, dental sealants, fluoride varnish application, etc.)
- Restorative services (mercury-free white fillings/ stainless steel crowns, baby root canals or pulpotomy and pulpectomy, tooth extraction, etc.)
- Emergencies (tooth aches, dental trauma, etc.)
- Dentistry for children with special needs (physical and/or mental)
Root canal or endodontic treatments:
- Root canal of all complicated teeth (curved canals, calcified or constricted canals, pulp stones, etc.)
- Root canal of immature teeth with open apex
- Internal and external resorption
- Root canal through the crowns
- Retreatment or reendo (when the first root canal treatment was unsuccessful for some reason we need to do a reendo procedure that can be more difficult than initial root canal)
- Apicoectomy or root end surgery (a surgical option when root canal treatment fails, in which the very tip of the tooth's root is removed and sealed)
- Perforation repairs
Why Choose Us:
For your convenience we speak Tagalog, Farsi, and Turkish
A Wealth of Experience To Heal and Help You.
We are here for you
How to find us
2190 McNicoll Avenue,
Toronto, M1V 0B3
Book your appointment
We Are a Team
Sat / Sun / Wed / Thu / Fri 10AM-6PM