Welcome to AF Dental Family Dentistry
Our goal is to provide exceptional dental services at affordable prices.
We help you improve your health, your appearance and boost your self confidence by using a wide variety of preventive , corrective and cosmetic dental procedures .
Root canal therapy, cosmetic dentistry, oral surgeries, prosthodontics, and implants are just some of the procedures performed by us to help restore, repair, or maintain teeth and oral tissues that have been damaged or lost due to diseases or accidents.
These services can do much to make you feel better about yourself and your smile.
Our Top Services
For every dental care you are looking for, we are here to help.
A dental implant is a restorative dental procedure that is used to replace a missing tooth or teeth. It is a permanent solution that involves placing a small, screw-shaped post made of biocompatible material (usually titanium) into the jawbone. This post serves as the root of the replacement tooth.
Root Canal Therapy
is a dental procedure that is used to treat an infected or damaged tooth. The procedure involves removing the damaged or infected pulp from the center of the tooth, cleaning and disinfecting the pulp chamber and root canals, and then filling and sealing the tooth with a dental filling.
Orthodontic treatment refers to the use of braces or other devices to correct dental and jaw misalignments, which can cause issues with bite, speech, and appearance. There are different methods for teeth straightening like removable appliances' functional appliances, metal braces, porcelain braces, Invisalign*, etc.
Pediatric dentistry is a specialized branch of dentistry that focuses on providing dental care to children from infancy through adolescence. Pediatric dentists have specialized training in the unique dental needs of children, and they are dedicated to promoting good oral health habits from an early age.
We also offer you all other dental procedures such as teeth whitening, full porcelain crowns, immediate dentures, immediate implants, Valplast flexible dentures, veneers, natural white-colored fillings with fiber posts, digital intraoral and extraoral X-rays, and free consultation.
Why Choose Us
Take Advantage Of Our Promotions
Our Top-Rated Dentists
Dr. Ehsan Bayegan
D E N T I S T
Master of Dentistry
DR. ARJANG FALLAHDOOST
D E N T I S T
Dr. Elham Faghih Nasiri
D E N T I S T
DR. ROOZBEH RASHED
O r t h o d o n t I s t
Committed To Dental Excellence
Complete care on your schedule
Periodontal & Oral Treatments (Surgeries):
- Diagnosis & treatment of gingival and periodontal diseases
- Periodontal resective and regenerative surgeries
- Cosmetic and plastic periodontal surgeries (such as correction of smile line, soft tissue gingival graft, etc.)
- Removal or exposure of impacted teeth
- Advanced implant surgeries (socket preservation. Fresh socket or immediate implantation, bone grafting and bone corrective surgeries, open and closed sinus lifting)
Orthodontic Treatments or Braces:
- There are different methods for teeth straightening like removable appliances' functional appliances, metal braces, porcelain braces, invisalign*, etc.
- We also offer you all other dental procedures such as teeth whitening, full porcelain crowns, immediate dentures, immediate implants, valplast flexible dentures, veneers, natural white colored fillings with fiber posts, digital intra oral and extra oral X-rays, and free consultation.
In this office we offer you all these methods for treat crowding or crooked teeth, spacing teeth, open bite, deep bite, under bite, etc.*Invasilign aligners are an invisible option to metal braces that are suitable for adults and teens.
Pediatric Dentistry or Children's Dentistry:
- First year infant visit and parent education
- Behavior management to overcome dental fear and anxiety
- Preventive dentistry (dental cleaning and hygiene instructions, dental sealants, fluoride varnish application, etc.)
- Restorative services (mercury-free white fillings/ stainless steel crowns, baby root canals or pulpotomy and pulpectomy, tooth extraction, etc.)
- Emergencies (tooth aches, dental trauma, etc.)
- Dentistry for children with special needs (physical and/or mental)
Root Canal or Endodontic Treatments:
- Root canal of all complicated teeth (curved canals, calcified or constricted canals, pulp stones, etc.)
- Root canal of immature teeth with open apex
- Internal and external resorption
- Root canal through the crowns
- Retreatment or reendo (when the first root canal treatment was unsuccessful for some reason we need to do a reendo procedure that can be more difficult than initial root canal)
- Apicoectomy or root end surgery (a surgical option when root canal treatment fails, in which the very tip of the tooth's root is removed and sealed)
- Perforation repairs
M A N A G E R
Call Me For Detail 24 Hours 416-792-6940
For your convenience, we speak Tagalog
Most frequent questions and answers
Regular dental checkups and cleanings are important to maintain good oral health and prevent dental problems such as tooth decay, gum disease, and oral cancer. Your dentist can also identify and treat dental problems early, before they become more serious and more expensive to treat.
If you have a dental emergency such as a toothache, broken tooth, or knocked-out tooth, you should contact your dentist immediately. If you can’t reach your dentist, go to the emergency room or an urgent care center.
Common dental procedures include fillings, root canals, crowns, bridges, and dental implants. Cosmetic dental procedures such as teeth whitening, veneers, and bonding are also becoming increasingly popular.
Most healthy adults with sufficient jawbone density and good oral health are candidates for dental implants. However, certain medical conditions or lifestyle factors such as smoking may affect the success of the procedure. Your dentist will evaluate your oral health and medical history to determine if dental implants are right for you.
The dental implant procedure typically involves several stages over a period of several months. The duration of the procedure will depend on various factors such as the number of implants needed, the location of the implants, and the patient’s overall oral health.